Audrey moved to New York City to pursue music where she became a fixture in the commercial music business. An avid photographer, she sings nightly to her husband, and immerses herself in writing every day.
Raised in Akron, Ohio by a salesman father who serenaded the family on violin and brought home stray animals, and a mother who taught kindergarten, Audrey lives in Manhattan with her husband and two very naughty cats. Circus of the Queens: The Fortune-Teller’s Fate is her debut novel. She is currently writing a sequel, Circus of the Queens: The Shadow of Lillya.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Avid photographer of Cracks In Sidewalks
- Loves karaoke!
- Post produced Neil Young documentary, Muddy Track, with Neil Young
- Bar Patron #1 in Miss Congeniality Two
- Sold industrial hardware to farmers in Monterey Bay
- Has particular interest in Central and South American authors
- Favorite place on the planet: Big Sur
- Co-founder of Sing For Your Health! workshops
- Lived on Krishnamurti’s old estate in Ojai, CA
- Survived ruptured aneurysm and medically induced coma
- Audrey’s cousin, Mac Raboy, created Captain Marvel, Jr. and drew Flash Gordon